Arrival In Hell Arrival In Hell

I loved it.

The Good-Story line. Violence. Cut scenes.
The Bad-Voice. The mouths move after there done talking.

All in all, this was great. Not to short becuase you have to solve things to go to the next part.

Great work.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

This was great.

The good-=-It was hard, and it was fun. The graphics were great. the choices had funny ends on them, depending on what you picked.

The bad-=-Nothing was bad at all.

10/10
5/5
Going on Fav list.

Kill Linkin Park 2 Kill Linkin Park 2

EVEN BETTER!

Again, Im a HUGE fan of Linkin Park, and again, I found this funny! People, just becuase you like Linkin Park, dose not mean tou cant make fun of them once in awhile! Like Ive said people, I am a Linkin Park fan.

7/10
4/5

Jipper responds:

Thanks for the review, and more importantly, thanks for having a sense of humor.

Kill Linkin Park Kill Linkin Park

Hahaha!

I, myself and a HUGE Linkin Park fan. ANd I found this to be funny! For those who hate it becuase its Linkin Park, Get over it! Im a fan and I loved this!

5/10
3/5

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

I loved it.

This is the best 1st person shooter that has to do with a sniper rifle. I had to think to beat mission 6. That is what makes this great. 5/5
10/10. Cant wait for the 2nd one.

Robo Farmer Robo Farmer

Nice try?!

More like, DAMN! This was fun!

Final Fantasy Simdate RPG Final Fantasy Simdate RPG

HEY!

When talking to someone, u can just click over the talk button and get Xp! Then ask qustionslike crazy!

Soul Master PLUS Soul Master PLUS

AoHx_zero

U are a dumbass...it passed alredy and is on the front page...U are a fucking DUMBASS

Shotgun - Defend the Flag Shotgun - Defend the Flag

There is a bug

I used all my clips on one guy and he did not die!!! oh well, great game!

The New Hitler! The New Hitler!

I am not a Bush nor Kerry fan.

Nor was I a fan of the canidates. But I did my job, and voted. I fliped a coin and voted for kerry. Congrads anyway, good movie!